|Name||Dr. Moti Lal Gupta|
|Designation||Associate Professor & H.O.D.|
|Date Of Birth||13/01/1962|
|Date Of joining||26/06/2003|
Associate Professor & Head
M. Sc. Ph. D.
Entomology (Scale Insects)
12 Years In UG & PG
20 Years Research Experience
Aditya, Title: “Bio-ecology of Mosquito”
Sanjay Kumar Sharma, Title: A study of hypoglycemic effect of Annona squamosa in alloxan / Streptocin induced diebetic albino mice.
Direct Trainer Skill at BIPARD, Patna-2007
Participated in National Seminar on Biodiversity Conservation , the topic was ” Parasitoid Conservation of Scale Insect.” Organized by L. P. Sahi College, Patna-2010
Participated in National Seminar on Biodiversity Conservation , the topic was ” Parasitoid of Scale Insects of Mango Plant.” Organized by L. P. Sahi College, Patna-2010
An attempt on classification of gene, section animal, veterinary and fishery Sciences. VSA P-36, page: 318, presented in Indian Science Congress
An attempt on classification of Nucleotides, section animal, veterinary and fishery Sciences. VSA P-36, page: 318, presented in Indian Science Congress
Bharat Shiksha Ratan Award by Global Society for Health and Education Growth
Life member of Indian Science Congress Kolkata since 1987, No. 1853
Member of Global Society for Health & Education Growth , New Delhi ,2013-2014
Member of Editional Board During 1st Piblication of Anuveshika,2011,from B.N.College Patna
Member of governance , Leadership and Mannegment for B.N. College Committee for NAAC , dated 31/7/13.
Member of Campus Administrative Committee B.N.College , Patna Notification no. PL510/11 dated 26/5/11
Performing all works about examinationin B.N.College and other institution from 2003 till continueing.
Doing teaching and examination works in IGNOU ,B.N.College.Center from 2010-till continueing , Academic counsellor no. 0502451 dated 29/03/2010, subject LSE 02, LSE 09 and LSE 10 .
Book “Silk Utpadan” for Bihar Board of Open Schooling And Examinations, Patna-Co-Author
75th Indian Science Congress Part III section VII Zoology, Entomology & fisheries, 1988, Pune. 3-7 Jan.
1. Studies on oviposition pattern in different seasons of mated sukinda trivoltine Taser Silk moth, Antheraea mylitta Durry (Lepidoptera: Saturniidea) by M.L.Gupta Sl.No. 13 page No.8
2. Seasonal effect on the fecundity and their relationship with Oviposition period of mated sukinda Trivoltine tasar silk moth Antheraea mylitta durry(lepidoptera: Saturniidae) by M.L.Gupta , Sl.No. 14 page no.9
5th national symposium on Advances in Biological Control of insect pest Oct.2-4, 1993, at P.G. Dept. of Zoology , Sanatan Dharam College ,Muzzaffernagar 259001. Uttar Pradesh zoological Society.
1. On two dipterans Parasitoids of mango scale insect icerya zimmermani (Homoptera: Margarodidae ) by M.L. Gupta and P.K .Sinha . Sl.No. 11 page No. 5
2. On two hymenopterans Parasitoids of mango scale insect icerya zimmermani (Homoptera: Margarodidae ) by M.L. Gupta and P.K .Sinha . Sl.No. 13 page No. 6
100th Indian Science Congress 2013, Kolkata
1. An Atteempt on the classification of Genes by Moti Lal Gupta Section II Animal Veterinary and Fishery Sciences , VSA P-36 page 318.
2 .An Atteempt on the classification of Nuculeotides by Moti Lal Gupta Section II Animal Veterinary and Fishery Sciences , VSA P-37 page 319.
Scientific Approaches towards finding the terms while pupa and their associated parts found at different combinatios in silk insects.: Lepidoptera: Insects. ANVESHIKA ( ISSN 2231-0215) Vol-I, March 2010, Page: 120-121
Towards the formulation of Cocoons of sericigenous insects (Lepidoptera: Insecta). ANVESHIKA ( ISSN 2231-0215) Vol-II, March 2012, Page: 8-10
“Further Classification of Carbohydrates.” Int. J. chem.. Sci (ISSN 0972-768 x Mol. 10(1) Page 108-111, May 2011